Terms & Conditions
- Pricing will be valid for a period of up to Ten days from the date the quote was issued.
- Event will be confirmed when the Deposit has been received.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required to secure your booking by Venmo or credit card.
- Balance of payment must be made by the Client on or before the due date as stated on the invoice.
3. Rescheduling and Cancellation due to weather
- Any cancellation will result in loss of the 50% non-refundable retainer.
- In the case of rain, the Client has up to 48 hours prior to the Event to decide if they want to make other arrangements at an indoor location or reschedule the event.
- The Client has a 6-month limit following the cancelled event for rescheduling. Client can regift their event to a friend or family at the same value.
- The Client’s original 50% non-refundable retainer will go towards this rescheduled event if it is within 6 months of the original Event Date.
- If Malibu Picnic Celebrations (MPC) is not notified of cancellation, rescheduling or change in venue a minimum of 72 hours prior to event date, there will be no refund.
- In the case the weather forecast predicts uncertain weather, MPC is opened to discuss an alternative indoor location of your choice.
4. Loss or damage to items of display
- All items supplied to the Client are property of MPC, unless otherwise stated in a signed agreement.
- Damage to, or loss of, items within the period of booking as detailed in the agreement, will be reported by the Client to MPC.
- If the items are lost or damaged the Client will pay replacement costs to MPC
- Until MPC receives this report, there will be an extra $100.00 per day charge.
• The Client is responsible for the supervision and security of all items until such time that it is collected by Malibu Picnic Celebrations staff.
• If items are stolen from the venue or location. Client will notify MPC in writing with a full police report of the incident
- MPC accepts no responsibility for injuries sustained where the Client and guests move or incorrectly use items against the instruction and recommendation of MPC.
7. Payment Terms
- All payments are due as detailed in the signed agreement.
- Payments should be made by Venmo or Credit Card (+ 3%)
- Bookings cannot be confirmed without a deposit. Failure to pay contracted invoice may result in cancellation of a booking and loss of deposit
8. Alcohol Consumption
- All public parks and beaches prohibit alcohol consumption. MPC, takes no responsibility for any alcohol consumption or penalties occurred.
- Private outdoor or home locations that serve Alcohol. MPC be held harmless and takes no responsibility for any alcohol consumption behavior or penalties occurred.
- “MPC” means Malibu Picnic Celebrations.
- “Client” means the person or business who will be renting our services and paying the contracted invoice.
- “Items” means furniture, glassware, tableware, flatware, linens, decor, accessories owned by MPC.